Indie Game Character Roster!

Started by Kidneptune, March 20, 2016, 04:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

There's gotta be at least one Rivals of Aether character in there, I mean, the moveset would almost be a no-brainer. My vote would be on Zetterburn.
<- I Support MM8BDM!

Was that game any good? I was planning on buying it but I wasn't sure due to it being early access. And sure I'll add him to the list.

Quote from: Kidneptune on March 29, 2016, 05:12:08 AM
Was that game any good? I was planning on buying it but I wasn't sure due to it being early access. And sure I'll add him to the list.
I haven't played it myself, but it looks and sounds good from gameplay footage, and I've been hearing mostly positive things about it.
<- I Support MM8BDM!

Sounds Promising. I'll have to check it out some time.

I made an account just for this topic.  I definitely agree with shantae, Sans and Papyrus.  I'll post again if I think of any who haven't been mentioned, but I'll definitely be watching this topic.  Good luck!

Yo, I'm back. What about the goat from goat simulator? It might be hard to make because of a limited moveset though.
Does five nights at Freddy's count as an indie game? because I was thinking that maybe Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and possibly other characters could be involved in this project.

Quote from: Mattjora132 on May 21, 2016, 07:45:13 AM
Yo, I'm back. What about the goat from goat simulator? It might be hard to make because of a limited moveset though.
Does five nights at Freddy's count as an indie game? because I was thinking that maybe Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and possibly other characters could be involved in this project.
FNAF was created by mostly one guy, that's almost as indie as indie can get. Also, if Indie Game Battle (an actual Smash Clone that focuses on indie games) can make a moveset for the Goat Simulator Goat, I'm sure that we can.
<- I Support MM8BDM!

Indie games eh? Well I'm not sure if there's a model for him yet but how about Lucas MacGuffin both human form and werewolf form from the popular indie\puzzle game Macguffin's Curse?
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

I cant wait for this project to be finished and ready to download i have been looking for something like this and also i have two more five nights at freddys suggestions and they are golden freddy and scott cawthon.