Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: None Imported Hats On Jigglypuff!!!  (Read 18223 times)
dingo
Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: May 03, 2010, 07:20:31 PM »

I support this i tryed giving jigz the zss hate >.> i failed so id like to see a jiggs with locks of hur XD

When I did I messed with the bones a little on the falcon helmet.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: May 03, 2010, 07:27:34 PM »

oh cool that is a start so Cheesy if you need any help i could try to

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2010, 07:43:17 PM »

oh cool that is a start so Cheesy if you need any help i could try to

Well first is getting the helmet to go past the results screen.....

Which I'm still not getting any feedback on anything...especially the untested helmet...

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: May 03, 2010, 07:46:22 PM »

If i could i would test it now but >.> i cant sorry

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2010, 07:49:37 PM »

It's ok. I'm just annoyed that I got so much spam instead of help. If you and PAVGN didn't comment I was gonna lock this and give up on it.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: May 03, 2010, 07:52:15 PM »

I know why spam something that could open new doors into hacking >;l

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2010, 07:58:36 PM »

I'll start working on versions with alternate Kirby hats soon. I'm laughing in my head now about a Sonic hat Jiggs XD

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: May 03, 2010, 08:00:44 PM »

Omg that would be funny exspecially if that little whirl for her hair was blue O3O

LookItsLink
    Look-Its-'Nother-Addiction
    Special Access

mhmm.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container Staff Helper

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2010, 08:01:53 PM »

Do I has to test it again? >.>

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2010, 08:02:46 PM »

Do I has to test it again? >.>

If you feel like it. Since some people actually want it I'm putting dls here for them.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: May 03, 2010, 08:05:30 PM »

Look its Link XD that was a stupid punn im sorry

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2010, 08:10:16 PM »

If this can successfully happen I'll see about character articles like Metaknight's cape and crap like that.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: May 03, 2010, 08:12:02 PM »

that would be cool Cheesy cant wait

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2010, 02:44:56 AM »

This is interesting for me, because I'm mostly using jiggz for playin xD

EDIT: Downloaded. From your words, I assume the problem in the freeze is shadow-related, so it only works in stages without shadows, such as most imports/SSE stages. When you enter in the results screen, there are shadows in there, so that's why it's always freezin there I guess.

It could be related to not having the same bones in the shadow than in the cap.

I'll test some things when I get home, I liked seein this xD

Anyway, it's working for blue jiggz you say? It should'nt be that way. It should be the cap-less jiggly for blue O.o
    « Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 03:29:19 AM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2010, 05:32:08 AM »

Believe me I was surprised about the blue Jiggz. When Link was checking any possible problems I asked him to try a different slot for the hell of it. And surprisingly that worked.

I never thought that the shadow may cause a problem but you know how to add shadows to stages. Would you mind looking into it for me?

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4
    Print
    Jump to: