Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How are you? Project m brawlex+PM CC+ brawl dx hopefully equals fun tourny play.  (Read 2083 times)
Dinoverlord
Advanced Kitten

Move over!!!

View Profile Awards
« on: May 01, 2016, 05:45:07 PM »

Hello Brawlvault, This is real dinoverlord and not his younger "sick" brother. I am currently working on a mod and thanks to the help of Ebola16 i have made some progress.(surprisingly neither of us have to experiince in pm brawlex) I am going to cut to the chase now; i would like to create a fun mod that both smash 4,brawl and melee fans can all love. Me being a big fan of both melee and 4 know how people almost get into fist fights about which titles better. I'd like to fuse what PmCC and Brawl dx left behind and add a little bit of flare. By flare i am attempting to extract cc knuckles and lyn with no evail. I am trying to extract brawl dx sounds and announcers. (but my sawnz don't work) What i am attempting to say is it would be lovely if some of the talented people of brawlvault can help out a helpless(yet of now) modder. If you are to assist and i release this mod i vow to add all those that assist in some form of credits. Thank you, your friendly neighborhood newby Dinoverlord.

Sylv
Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 05:48:56 PM »

If you're gonna release this publically, then you can't use PMCC files such as Knux, Lyn, Sami, and Isaac

Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
    Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
    PM me your FC after adding me!

Dinoverlord
    Advanced Kitten

Move over!!!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 10:53:39 AM »

Out of curiosity why not? Also if not, is their anyway we the people could do it ourselves if we want to?

Sylv
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 12:00:17 PM »

The PMDT left them unfinished and it's wrong to release them oh BV, which is why you never see Knuckle Skins using the PM model :V and there are ways: use PM+EX, the characters you want, and add them using guides online. If you can't make it or don't know how or don't want to let me know and I might make it on my fre time Wink

Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
    Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
    PM me your FC after adding me!

Dinoverlord
    Advanced Kitten

Move over!!!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 03:29:38 PM »

If you could add them that'll be great. I also want to add dark metaknight and louie from dx to my build, along with this really cool walugi and ridley mod. Im just waiting from sonickid, guy who worked on dx to send me announcer and voices. But unfortantly my sawnz doesen't work on my computer.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: