Brawlex Character marks?

Started by DarkDeity, May 24, 2016, 08:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

As the title implys..how do iset unique character marks for brawlex characters?
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

As someone that's managed to get new marks added, I can help. Just let me know what you're trying to accomplish, and I'll let you know how to do it.

All I want is to give clones unique marks. Like example giving cloud a final fantasyesque mark
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

First off, have you looked here and grabbed everything you'd need?

You should follow the instructions in those zip files to start, and then come back if you have any issues.

this is actually the post i was looking for before i made this. i couldnt seem to find it

thanks for the link!
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

So did it work for you? I'd like to know how easy it was to implement, and see what might be improved upon in my instructions.

I might also go and make a real tutorial for making and adding a mark the 'proper' way like this. I hope to cover every step, from creating the model to rigging and inserting into Brawl (with a neat little trick I use to make the texture from the model).

i sadly havent had the oppurtunity as of yet. work and such
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!