Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why aren't characters appearing on the roster>  (Read 2491 times)
Evil Trapezium
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: November 05, 2016, 02:00:28 PM »

Dumb question here but it's getting on my nerves. I am modding Project M and I tried adding Young Link and Pichu onto Toon Link and Pikachu respectively (Along with their CSPs, names and alt. colours). I start up Project M and there are no characters on the roster.

If anyone can tell me what this means and how I can avoid it in the future, I will greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

P.S. The reason I want to replace Toon Link and Pikachu with Young Link and Pichu is because I'm making a little story mod called After Brawl where the characters that were left behind (Being Snake, Wolf, Young Link, Ice Climbers, Pichu, Squirtle and Ivysaur) must survive against the shadow characters of those who left Brawl.

HyperHandCRazy
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 03:23:14 PM »

um do you mean like it was just backround no icons or just some icons are showing only

Evil Trapezium
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 03:42:01 PM »

Just no icons at all. My guess is that it's something to do with not matching miscdata 70 with both selcharacter and common 5.

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 10:59:57 PM »

Which version of Project M are you using? Because when I tried to do later than 3.5, it did the same thing for me, but I switched to 3.5 and it works on every Wii I've tested it on.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: