Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: RWBY Characters Imported to Smash 4  (Read 4599 times)
silveruchiha
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: September 21, 2016, 03:09:37 PM »

Hey. Lurker here. I posted a LOOOOONG time ago a request for the RWBY characters (Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang) into Brawl, but nothing ever came of it. With Smash 4, I'm hoping this gets picked up. Especially since I have seen a mod already for Yang (it's got some rigging issues by the looks of it, but aside from that, it's functional).

Yang Over Captain Falcon
First, and easiest, would be Yang over Captain Falcon. Both use fists and fire for their attacks. Seems like a reasonable fit.
3D Model
2D Image

Blake Over Zero Suit
Again, this one seems simple enough. Both use guns with whip or whip-like attachments and both are fast. ZSS has no short swords, but I'd say that it'd be a small sacrifice.
3D Model
2D Image

Weiss Over Lucina
Originally proposed over Marth, but now we have Lucina who has the same moveset and weapon type, but with different chromosomes! Marth could still work too.
3D Model
2D Image
[
img]http://www.wallpaperup.com/uploads/wallpapers/2013/11/19/177001/big_thumb_370dc18454fcbd3380363f90f17fcc7b.jpg[/img]

Ruby Over... Um... Ike?
Lack of a good scythe user makes this tough. Ike has a big enough weapon that it would be the easiest to change over to her scythe. But I've seen a few Marth/Roy hacks where they have a scythe, so perhaps Lucina would be just as doable. And she'd be faster too. This is one I'm not sure who fits best. I'm thinking Ike, but perhaps I'm thinking too much "in the box".
3D Model
2D Model

Not expecting a huge response to this. I understand this is a rather bulky request for a game that has only just started getting mods for it. But for those who read the whole thing, thanks for giving your time to the request of someone who merely lurks the forums and browses the vault. You're awesome.

Segtendo
Local Marie Fanboy
Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 06:45:38 PM »

I'm not a RWBY person, but someone made the first one.
    http://gamebanana.com/skins/149542

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 05:25:19 PM »

Should really watch RWBY there Seggy. Pretty good. May Monty rest in peace =(

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

E-scope12
    Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 07:07:52 PM »

I love RWBY

E-scope

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]
    [/url]

Pages: [1]
    Print