Does anyone have the not broken link to the 1.1.4 files?

Started by Lawliet, September 22, 2016, 04:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Basically, I found KJP's thread about importing 3DS animations to Brawl. The 1.1.4 link was down, and since I found a way to import 3DS sword trails and effect textures into Brawl, I wanted to do the same for Cloud, but I don't have his 3DS files.

Does anyone have the 3DS files for Cloud, and his sword trail? If that doesn't go well, I'll look into dumping the files for him since I have his DLC.

Yes! First post in 3DS thread!
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Thank you very much!
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Wait you still saw my post even though I deleted it? Weird I deleted the post because I thought they were just model files and not what you wanted but your welcome.