How to give a character another character's attribute?

Started by Turtle And Guy Productions, September 26, 2016, 11:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 26, 2016, 11:43:26 PM Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 01:35:05 AM by Turtle and guy production
So, i wanted to know if it was possible to give sans PM toon links down taunt (including the bottle and healing). if so, how?

Post Merge: September 27, 2016, 01:35:05 AM

SORRY I MEANT NESS

First thing first, you would need to download PM Toon Links motionetc pac file.  Open Brawlbox with Ness fitpac00 and load the toonlink motionetc pac file.  Look for link's down taunt and play the animation.  If the animation flows nicely, then you can export the animation and use it to replace Ness' down taunt or other animation.

As for the bottle, it is an object.  I haven't gotten far enough to know how to add or remove objects from a character's pac.  Sorry.

For the healing, I'm assuming you will have to use PSA to edit the healing factor.  I never messed with healing, so I can't help you on that one.