Material help on Import(Solved)

Started by Alex Climax, October 04, 2016, 10:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 04, 2016, 10:42:40 PM Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 04:14:20 PM by Alex Climax
Hello, all.
I am curious about the possibility of modding Smash 4. And I've recently ran into some... Lovely models.
I'm putting someone over cloud, and I saw he had Two swords on his imported bone sculpture in 3dsmax.

My question; Does this game still have "Visibility" bones? And is there a way for me to utilize them?


Edit 10/09/16:
Everything else has been ironed out, but now there's the case of materials.
And before anyone suggests-
I've been between around... 30 separate edits of the "Diffuse" value on material editor. They literally do nothing.

I'm also unable to add values to inject. People say I can, but I have been unable to as of yet. I'm trying to add speculars and reflections.





Alright, I have it downloaded, but I don't know what the script is supposed to do, I ran it through Max script and nothing popped up

Go onto the toolbar in the middle to the right ?

October 05, 2016, 02:52:28 AM #4 Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 02:55:58 AM by Alex Climax


You are referring to this one,  correct?
I ran the script through the "Run Script" command again and it hasn't shown anything. (The model isn't there because I just freshly opened it, but it does the same thing with it there.)


Edit:

Oh, found what it did. After not using 3dsmax for such a while till now, I didn't notice it even had utility additions.
Thank you for the help!