Team Colors for alternate costume.

Started by omega941, October 10, 2016, 04:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm adding characters to my PMEX build and I'd like to know how to give them their alternate costumes in team battle (Mario - Dr. Mario, Wolf - 64 Wolf). I'd imagine this has something to do with the CSS but i don't know what to edit. Any assistance is appreciated.

Quote from: omega941 on October 10, 2016, 04:11:32 PM
I'm adding characters to my PMEX build and I'd like to know how to give them their alternate costumes in team battle (Mario - Dr. Mario, Wolf - 64 Wolf). I'd imagine this has something to do with the CSS but i don't know what to edit. Any assistance is appreciated.
I believe it is a code in the gct itself. As to how to apply it to EX characters I have no idea :(