Hero's Sm4sh stuff [Released: Nitroplus 12/20 || God Eater 12/31]

Started by Hero ©, October 29, 2016, 06:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I don't know if this site is still browsed by many people, but I'll go ahead and make this thread. This site also needs a Sm4sh vault.

Professional-looking thread coming through.

Hi, I also go by HerosLight.
I will be doing Character mods most of the times.

Characters
MAGES.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nitroplus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

God Eater
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That is all.

Not taking requests, ever.

Good job on MAGES. I've been waiting for a good Robin skin for a long time.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 02, 2016, 03:27:17 PM
Good job on MAGES. I've been waiting for a good Robin skin for a long time.
Thanks, good to see you back in the modding scene again.  ^-^

I'm not updating this thread anymore because this site is pretty empty nowadays.

You might as well follow me on GameBanana ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://gamebanana.com/members/1511678