Anivernage's Sm4sh Custom Models & Imports

Started by Anivernage, February 13, 2017, 06:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 13, 2017, 06:36:25 AM Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 04:56:41 AM by Anivernage
Welcome!, I'm back! This time for real :v...I made this thread in case kcmm revives
I'm Anivernage a veteran Brawl PSAer, Animator & Model Importer.

Since November i've been doing Sm4sh modding as a Importer.

I do model imports and also full custom models from old & upcoming games.

About my brawl stuff i will be doing most of the PSA's i was planning to release in Sm4sh once characters get fully programmed like Brawl.


CUSTOM MODELS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/center]

SANS (WIP)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




MODEL IMPORTS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/center]

KAT (GRAVITY RUSH) (WIP)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hey, man, can you PM me? I need a little help. D:

Great model wips. Kat looks fantastic especially!


Amazing stuff man! Can't wait for that Kat mod
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.