Bone editing?

Started by Kyouma, March 07, 2017, 12:21:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I dont like to deform my models to fit the bonesets, so I prefer to edit the boneset instead.. at least in brawl, I heard it can also be done in sm4sh by editing the model.vbn, but I havent know anything else apart from that
I tried to move some bones in 3ds max and do the same I do for regular model imports (export as fbx, import in noesis, export the dae from noesis to forge) but when I test the animations, this new edited boneset doesnt work with the animations, which makes me think this doesnt work
do anybody here know how to get this done?
I know editing bones makes the import not compatible with online playing but I dont really care about that

I'd love to do some bone editing in Sm4sh. I really hate TRYING to deform my models to fit a boneset.

Even though I've never had any Sm4sh mods before and never got anything to work, haven't been trying
because, I don't know what method to use to mod Sm4sh...
I want some details on this bone editing situation too.

this place is lame at the moment for sm4sh hackin
i recommend discord or gamebananasas as an alternate for your inquiry

I already asked in the discord servers many times and was ignored on each of them, I guess Ill give gamebanana a shot