Brawlex Max ID

Started by Drybonesboy, March 15, 2017, 03:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What is the highest ID I can add to my clones with brawlex/PMEX?

IDs 3F - 7F for the most recent Brawl Ex release, I do not know about PMEX but I assume it's the same

Quote from: itman on March 15, 2017, 06:33:36 PM
IDs 3F - 7F for the most recent Brawl Ex release, I do not know about PMEX but I assume it's the same
Could I go higher? like 80?

Quote from: Drybonesboy on March 15, 2017, 06:44:29 PM
Could I go higher? like 80?
no, 3F is the lowest and 7F is the highest. no less, no more (at least currently)
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!