KCMM Store Grand Re-Opening!

Started by Miacis, April 01, 2017, 06:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 19, 2017, 08:18:37 AM #30 Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 08:21:11 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Quote from: Miacis on April 19, 2017, 12:12:17 AM
Also Kit, for buying fishies. I'm gonna guess it's not because of allergies, though.... >w>
Holy crackers, I completely forgot!  :-[ Let me fix that real qu- Oh, you already changed it, so that'd.... probably be rude for me to change it now. I was gonna go with "Patience of a Saint" for waiting this long before asking.
I got 1 fish cause well, why not? lol Also sat up there on that branch.
Eh, don't worry about it.. I couldn't even think of a good one when I did change it =\ I'm still not really pleased about it anyways but meh what evs.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!