Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.
Revamp Scorpion - 4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan - 1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot - 1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me ) - 1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers - 2 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages:  1 ... 110 111 112 [113]
Author Topic: Cali Kingz Projects  (Read 594237 times)
DUMMY
Brawl Vault: No Report

I still have Pokerus.

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1680 on: August 26, 2017, 02:57:52 PM »

When you get around finish Vectorman can you make a BrawlEx version included like you did with Sub-Zero? It can be obnoxious configuring GFX and SFX for BrawlEx sometimes.

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

Ultimate is out But I'm Not Giving up on BRAWL!!!

• Awards Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1681 on: October 29, 2017, 08:58:26 AM »

Hey guys!  Well it's been a hell over a road trip with brawl but pretty soon I will be going to smash 4 modding.  Don't worry I'm not going to quit cold turkey (for those who care lol) I will probably update a few old mods like Mega Man X,  Scorpion,  Espio, and or just mess with some coding to see if I can tweak things like sfx or articles.  I really appreciate all of you who support my mods.  (Smash and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2)  I will continue to make great content for you guys because I enjoy making you guys happy lol.  Also this helps me be a better animator,  programmer, and just a modder in general

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1682 on: October 29, 2017, 12:22:19 PM »

Hey guys!  Well it's been a hell over a road trip with brawl but pretty soon I will be going to smash 4 modding.  Don't worry I'm not going to quit cold turkey (for those who care lol) I will probably update a few old mods like Mega Man X,  Scorpion,  Espio, and or just mess with some coding to see if I can tweak things like sfx or articles.  I really appreciate all of you who support my mods.  (Smash and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2)  I will continue to make great content for you guys because I enjoy making you guys happy lol.  Also this helps me be a better animator,  programmer, and just a modder in general

Any chance for you to use the Soundbank Expansion?
    So you don't have to replace an already existing character sounds?

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

WolffangKrill
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1683 on: November 13, 2017, 02:06:59 PM »

Hey guys!  Well it's been a hell over a road trip with brawl but pretty soon I will be going to smash 4 modding.  Don't worry I'm not going to quit cold turkey (for those who care lol) I will probably update a few old mods like Mega Man X,  Scorpion,  Espio, and or just mess with some coding to see if I can tweak things like sfx or articles.  I really appreciate all of you who support my mods.  (Smash and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2)  I will continue to make great content for you guys because I enjoy making you guys happy lol.  Also this helps me be a better animator,  programmer, and just a modder in general
    Do you think you can update the character hack of Zero over peach at all? There's quite a few things I noticed messed up with the mod. Firstly, when Zero ever falls asleep, his hand is in the air in a very awkward position, (knowing link's sleeping position was used there, of course). One of the victory poses at the victory screen, just looks really awkward. I'm talking about the one where Zero is seen putting his sword away, or...should be him placing it away. The one model with Zero without his helmet on, it looks as if he has no eyebrows, (which looks all the more weirder when using it). Lastly, If Zero ever falls and lands on the ground, he just stares blankly.  Im srs here
    « Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 02:33:29 PM by WolffangKrill » Logged

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

Ultimate is out But I'm Not Giving up on BRAWL!!!

• Awards Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1684 on: November 19, 2017, 03:35:08 PM »

Do you think you can update the character hack of Zero over peach at all? There's quite a few things I noticed messed up with the mod. Firstly, when Zero ever falls asleep, his hand is in the air in a very awkward position, (knowing link's sleeping position was used there, of course). One of the victory poses at the victory screen, just looks really awkward. I'm talking about the one where Zero is seen putting his sword away, or...should be him placing it away. The one model with Zero without his helmet on, it looks as if he has no eyebrows, (which looks all the more weirder when using it). Lastly, If Zero ever falls and lands on the ground, he just stares blankly.  Im srs here
    No chance of that ever getting updated. sorry

Pages:  1 ... 110 111 112 [113]
    Print
    Jump to: