Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is There a Tutorial for Adding Custom SFX Banks for BrawlEX Clones?  (Read 6362 times)
SirGimmick
Newbie Kitten

No Limits

• Awards Star Hacker Featured >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « on: November 02, 2017, 10:12:01 PM »

Forgive me if this is in the wrong section. If I am posting in the incorrect section, then please redirect me to the right area.  Smiley

Going through JOJI's website, there was a section about a "Soundbank Expansion System" that I wanted to use for myself. However, I am still unsure on how it all works. The translation feels choppy to me, so I have trouble following it thoroughly. I was wondering if it was possible for someone to write a tutorial on how it works. I understand if it takes time or if no one cares to do it. If the latter scenario ends up happening, then I'll work it out for myself until I succeed.

Thank you for your time.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 10:39:12 PM »

Uh... I may or may not be separating sfx for something tomorrow, so I'll see if I can write down a process for it or something, not good at tutorials, but hopefully this would be possible to follow, haha.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

SirGimmick
    Newbie Kitten

No Limits

• Awards Star Hacker Featured >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 12:14:00 AM »

I appreciate the help! Thanks, and good luck with your SFX separating.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: