Loading Mods Through a USB?

Started by ✦Dylan✦, September 24, 2017, 12:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Is it possible to load smash mods through a USB as an SD card? I'm NOT asking how to use an SD card and USB Loader in conjunction.

I want to know if it's possible to have mods load directly through a USB, even if it means having a file on my SD card to redirect the system to the USB, it's only more logical as they tend to have more space, after 7 (8?) years of Brawl modding, this has to have been done by now.

If anyone can help me with doing this, thank you.

September 25, 2017, 03:50:15 AM #1 Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 03:52:54 AM by spiritpyros
short answer why would you need it if most brawl mods packs take up 2-8 gbs and you can buy a sdhc card for cheap at walmart or whatever other store you go to and using a usb flashdrive for brawl mods is both outdated and far slower

Long answer
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh, thanks for the actually informative answer, the point was I don't have too big an SD card and I already had a usb that would do the job, I'll just have to pick up a bigger SD card then.