Question about custom stage songs

Started by Ale64, November 08, 2017, 10:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Welp, I don't know where ask this question; in Stage section or Music section (or even Programming section), so I'll ask here.

Well, my question is... it's possible to make a song list for a custom stage (the ones with "STGCUSTOM##.pac" format)? I miean, add more than one custom song (cause I'm already able to add at least one with the song forcer code, I think). It's a simple question, but I hope that someone could answer me ^^

Thanks in advance!

I don't think it's possible, for you can only use the songs the game gives you.
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

It's most definitely possible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc64NX4WpXg
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=78969.msg1372435#msg1372435

...I've... never tried it though so I can't really help.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

It's possible, I use JOJI's CMM and it works great.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Thanks for your help, guys! However, the JOJI's code didn't work for me D:... but finally I could add more songs with another method! I used the Dependant Song Loader again, but this time for asign another tracklist to a custom stage (Tracklist Modifier code) and replace each song of the list with that code. But anyway, thanks for your help, guys! Problem solved!