A mu_menumain.pac Issue

Started by Ale64, December 07, 2017, 01:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey guys, I have a new issue. And this time, is a big one (for me at least). Well, I wanted to chang the default menu of vBrawl to the Abstract Purple one, and with the files, there was an mu_menumain.pac file. I placed it in the right directory (pf/Menu2/mu_menumain.pac). However, when I start the game, it doesn't work; it just don't change anything. It's like normal. I searched in Google and I found that the File Patch Code cannot patch the mu_menumain.pac. However, I saw tons of videos in that the background of the menu is changed. So, I don't know what to do.

So, is there a way to change the menu, AKA get to work the FPC with that file?

PD: I tested with two codes (versions 3.5.1. and 3.5.1b), and still anything

Try making a folder /private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2 (note that there's no slash between pf and menu2.) This is just for mu_menumain, not any other files.