What's new

Started by HyperHandCRazy, March 11, 2018, 11:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Last time I was around was early 2017 has any big things happened recently in modding

uhhhh. Well like, you don't need to replace boss/enemy SFX/GFX to separate those anymore thanks to JOJI!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=78959

Can't recall if there's anything else though.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


 Blender importing has gotten like 5 times better ;D

This seems more like something for the off topic discussion board not here.
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others