Question about vwii ssbb

Started by KarefyrmSix, April 02, 2018, 09:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I know thw wii u hacking/modding had come along way and ive ran into a problem. Ive never put brawl on vwii before and i noticed i cant use the gamecube controller. ive looked it up but only found old topics about it in different places.

SO over the years has someone found a way to place wii games on vwii? While im at it is it possible to mod brawl vwii anyways??

thanks to whoever can help me out :D

I've modded vWii Brawl before but I just use a classic controller.
the GameCube adapter only works with Sm4sh and some but not all homebrew apps.

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)