Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Legacy XP and BrawlEx Problem  (Read 1838 times)
Tamalito
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 22, 2019, 02:48:44 PM »

I've been trying to add Little Mac to my Legacy XP using the PM+EX Legacy XP uses, I am able to add my character to the roster and he has his csps and css portraits but when I start a match (whether using my brawlex character or any other character on the roster) the game gets stuck loading, I've tried different things but yet nothing works.

Here are the things I know:

-The info.pac file it's not over the maximum size.
-The character module is fine
-The game softlocks everytime I start a match only if he is currently in the roster (If i take him out of the CSS file everything works fine)

The ID of my character is 4C and his cosmetic ID is 123 in decimal and 7B in hexadecimal.

FancyThevBrawlGamer
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 06:38:04 PM »

Does this help? (It's from the main BrawlEX page)
"New CSS Icons show up properly, but cause a soft crash both when attempting to enter a match or leave the CSS screen after selecting them:
If the game experiences a soft crash (the game endlessly loads, and can still access the Home Menu) both when you try to enter a match or leave the CSS, then either the Fighter Configuration for the slot is missing or one of the resources for the character is missing from you patch directory. Open the Fighter config file in the BrawlEx Config utility and make sure you have all the files shown in the bottom list inside your patching directory."

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: