Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Custom Stage crashes at end of a brawl match.  (Read 2669 times)
DownloadingStuffDuh
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: July 02, 2018, 04:43:10 PM »

Probably not going to get any replies to this, like all my other posts  Sad

I made a quick custom stage in Sketchup, but when I test it on training mode, or when the time runs out in a brawl match in my custom stage, the screen freezes and makes a loud buzzing sound. This has happened to other stages I made, and I found absolutely nothing on the internet about this.

This happens sometimes when I make custom collisions (which happened on another stage), or when I create my stage on a 3d modeling program. But I'm doing this in Temple, a stage without any animations, and no model data besides the stage itself, stagePosition and PokeTrainer00.

Any ideas to what is causing this? (Once again, I'll probably get no replies to this as usual, but at least I asked)

FancyThevBrawlGamer
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 04:47:29 PM »

considering it crashes when the match ends, it could be your STGRESULT.PAC or custom character if you have one

Bullard
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 09:12:43 AM »

considering it crashes when the match ends, it could be your best option to use anti snoring devices and STGRESULT.PAC or custom character if you have one

I've been having the same issue. Everything works fine until the very end. Did you get to the bottom of this bro?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 12:53:01 PM by Bullard » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: