Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: Shadow's Library: 10 New Brstms + 2 More revamps.  (Read 32453 times)
Vyse
Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #30 on: July 20, 2009, 04:48:31 PM »

Tyeforce, Vyse already did that Zelda Temple Rockin' remix.

Guess that means I should fix it. ._.

Tyeforce
    Hyper Kitten

Nintendo/Sonic Fanboy

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2009, 05:01:02 PM »

Tyeforce, Vyse already did that Zelda Temple Rockin' remix.

EDIT: I probably won't do all of them. I'll do the ones I'll want to do from that list.
    I know he did it, but it's messed up. It doesn't loop right. It goes all glitchy for about a minute or two and then starts over. And thanks! I didn't expect you do do all of them, lol.

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2009, 05:07:33 PM »

A minute or two? It's like a second, probably (I haven't used it myself and never will, so I won't know and don't care), due to that damn 14336 rule for looping.

Anyway, if you wanted it fixed, all you had to do is ask, like the topic says. But fine, I won't, since you're obviously not interested in getting it from me, considering you completely ignored my post offering to fix it.

Tyeforce
    Hyper Kitten

Nintendo/Sonic Fanboy

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2009, 05:15:58 PM »

A minute or two? It's like a second, probably (I haven't used it myself and never will, so I won't know and don't care), due to that damn 14336 rule for looping.

Anyway, if you wanted it fixed, all you had to do is ask, like the topic says. But fine, I won't, since you're obviously not interested in getting it from me, considering you completely ignored my post offering to fix it.
    First, I didn't remember who I got it from, which is why I didn't ask you. And I didn't see that there was a third page, so I missed your post. And no, it is about a minute or two for me. It gets all staticy and starts playing a song from Distant Planet. o_O

Dazwa
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: July 20, 2009, 05:20:12 PM »

If you're taking requests...Will Smith - Miami? I've been dying to put it on Delfino Plaza ever since the code for music replacement came out <_<

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2009, 05:47:09 PM »

O_o

Odd, I doubt it's Vyse's, I'll take a look into his, and see.

EDIT: Only other person I know that's made it is JordanXXXGamer.
    If you're taking requests...Will Smith - Miami? I've been dying to put it on Delfino Plaza ever since the code for music replacement came out <_<
    Got a download link?
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 06:20:19 PM by Shadow » Logged

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
    (8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
    (8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Vyse
    Administrator

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2009, 08:07:18 PM »

First, I didn't remember who I got it from, which is why I didn't ask you. And I didn't see that there was a third page, so I missed your post. And no, it is about a minute or two for me. It gets all staticy and starts playing a song from Distant Planet. o_O

That's your SD card or the code or something else on your end; the song is fine. Update your gct to the current one in the topic.

Tyeforce
    Hyper Kitten

Nintendo/Sonic Fanboy

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2009, 08:16:17 PM »

That's your SD card or the code or something else on your end; the song is fine. Update your gct to the current one in the topic.
    I have the File Patch code 3.4 already. And it's only that song that does it. All of my other songs work fine. I'm not blaming you, I'm just saying what's happening...

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2009, 08:17:16 PM »

>_>

Vyse
    Administrator

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2009, 08:18:27 PM »

I have the File Patch code 3.4 already. And it's only that song that does it. All of my other songs work fine. I'm not blaming you, I'm just saying what's happening...

Good thing 3.5 is the latest version, then. <_<

Tyeforce
    Hyper Kitten

Nintendo/Sonic Fanboy

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2009, 08:48:05 PM »

Good thing 3.5 is the latest version, then. <_<
    Oh? I didn't know that. I haven't seen any announcements about it yet... Where can I find it?

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2009, 08:53:36 PM »

http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=5.0

Tyeforce
    Hyper Kitten

Nintendo/Sonic Fanboy

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2009, 09:12:45 PM »

Heh, it turns out I did have 3.5. Oh well, now I have 3.5.1A. What's new in 3.5.1A?

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2009, 09:20:46 PM »

Heh, it turns out I did have 3.5. Oh well, now I have 3.5.1A. What's new in 3.5.1A?
    Supports custom music titles.

????
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: July 20, 2009, 09:22:40 PM »

You still taking requests? If yes, could you do this one for me?

This is the original version of Castle Siege's Fire Emblem Main Theme. Thanks (Credits actually) to a member at a game forums i go to, i was able to make this request.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_OTDdVGI8w" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_OTDdVGI8w</a>
    Grin

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6
    Print
    Jump to: