Custom Textures in Dolphin

Started by SailorMars4eva, December 15, 2020, 05:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea how to load custom characters in Brawl using the Dolphin emulator. I really want to take snapshots of the custom characters and upload them to the internet.

There are at least two ways of doing it; one is the more popular (And better) method of using a virtual SD card, but tbh I don't really know how to do it, it's just the better way; the other is to use WiiScrubber, but that replaces the file itself in the .iso, so it's not as good (Especially since it for the most part requires that you have a backup of your .iso somewhere in case you still want anything from vBrawl)


Yeah, for PM that will work

For vBrawl the idea is the same with a few differences here or there
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Hello, thank you for your answer, I wanted to do the same thing too.