Brawl File Repository

Started by windhunter7, November 20, 2021, 01:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I've seen a lot of people lately talking about the resources being down, so courtesy of Kapedani on Discord for posting it, and Sooper for hosting it, here's a copy of the files, so y'all can find your .pac files and such to modify  :kdance:

https://gitlab.com/soopercool202/Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl/tree/USA

November 23, 2021, 06:22:20 AM #1 Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 05:03:28 PM by windhunter7
Update: Courtesy of Lord Nazo, here's a repository to the PAL files, as well:

See his post below

|
|
V

Due to Google changing some [censored], making the link for the PAL files in the Resources tab lead to a webpage for people to request access to the files, I deleted and reuploaded them. This way, I stop getting my inbox spammed with email requests. Unfortunately, the link in the Resources tab will just lead to a 404 error until one of the admins updates it.

Anyway, here's the new link for the PAL files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1syX7Zz7WyUIbFsn4wPl_q7bqUaZ3y6Iw?usp=sharing

I'll update this post if Google breaks the link again.
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

February 27, 2022, 06:39:07 PM #3 Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 09:15:55 PM by apollos
Hey, that's really cool, thanks for sharing.

this really helps me)
Hello. I see you decided to read some information about me. This is good :) I spend a lot of time writing various articles, most often on the topic of education. Also enjoy sports, and spending time with friends.