Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sure. I just need to know what replaces what.


May 21, 2010, 02:17:46 AM #32 Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 02:59:31 AM by Pik
Thanks KTH!


Here's his Razor Blade:






[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


O.o nice
I've finally remembered my account info :)

o_O omg thats awesome. How many verts does the sword have?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make


Woah, fantastic job on this.  The sword looks great.


This might or might not help but here's an amazing vertex of link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6209&Moderated=All
maybe you can port it over to YLink and we can have OoT and Twilight YLink in Brawl ^_^

He's not worried about porting. If someone really wants to they should work on porting Link over Toon Link and wait for him to finish this. It's the best thing to do for people wanting this ported. Do it now so you have Link working on Toon. Then when this is released it'll be ready to port.

Double post man.

And for the Wood Shield, you use what for texture?

OoT?


Twilight Princess?

Quote from: KTH on May 21, 2010, 03:07:06 PM
And for the Wood Shield, you use what for texture?

OoT?
http://delfinoplaza.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/deku-shield.jpg

Twilight Princess?
http://www.supercheats.com/guides/files/guid/the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess/woodshield.jpg

Being as there is the Razor sword now, why not have the Majora's Mask mirror shield  :)

May 21, 2010, 08:57:49 PM #41 Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 09:27:46 PM by Power Marshall
What is the size of your Young Twilight Link to the original? How small is he, if so?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it, heh.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*bows down to Piks greatness*

This is looking great so far. Can't wait 'til it's finished.

I agree with DrPanda about giving him the Majoras Mask mirror shield.

- BeyondYou


Quote from: owned645 on May 22, 2010, 07:51:22 AM
I have to be honest. He looks like a woman.
Hasn't he always?
Damn near every japanese male protagonist looks like a woman, Just look at Cloud...
But either way it doesn't stop 'em from being awesome