Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How come you guys played this game as a kid if it was released in 2000?

Unless you're really young...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on September 16, 2010, 06:01:27 PM
How come you guys played this game as a kid if it was released in 2000?

Unless you're really young...
I never played a LOZ game before.....expected  2 Zelda games(seasons and the other one) on GBC that my cousion gave me as a birthday gifted cause he had nothing else.


I meant the other people... But I wish I had won any Zelda games

I had to buy 'em xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


i was 5 when this game is released !
i wasn't an adult >_>
what i want to say,
when i was kid,
some N64 games scared me  :srs:
Super Mario 64 :
you're in a huge castle, alone, with a relaxing yet scary and nervous music ...
you get to the underground,
you turn the camera,
and you see a boo  :srs:
boos aren't scary,
but this one is  :srs:
he make no noise, he stay idle, waiting for someone to turn the camera and to  :srs: him !
but it's not really scary if you compare it to the endless stairs  :srs:
the lighting, the music .... everything is  :oshi:
also,
i was scared of the water temple in Oot cause i took ages to beat it >_>

but it was many years ago >_>
and Cal :
the Toilet Castle is nothing if you compare it to the endless stairs  :>.>:

When I first played Majora I was, like, 13 or 14.

Guess I'm old.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: GameWatching on September 16, 2010, 07:07:26 PM
*[censored]*
Lol i kid :P Your lame i played Turok 2 when i had a 64,It made me shat a brick :af:

Anways lets not get off topic :P


September 17, 2010, 01:47:36 AM #591 Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 01:57:29 AM by Apprentice Of Death


There should be a move set to go along with it that makes your enemies light on fire.


He's the Weegee of LoZ.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


If there's a mask of Luigi, like there is one of Mario,

And it could turn you into Luigi,

If you played Elegy of Emptiness,

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I just read the whole ben article. I quite enjoyed the story.

Also:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Don't forget this guy


It's funny b/c somebody made a Happy Mask Salesman texture.

"Peace is but a shadow of death,
Desperate to forget its painful past...
Though we hope for promising years
After shedding a thousand tears,
Yesterday's sorrow constantly nears.
And while the moon still shines blue,
By dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue."

Yeah so now we need Ben, then they can fight Link

@ people getting scared of zelda and mario games: come on... did those really scare you? Pffffff....

Quote from: Marty Mcfly on September 16, 2010, 01:08:55 AM


Wow, that's just cool XD
But I have to say that it's funny rather than creepy.

This really looks creepy:



In my opinion your Ben needs a nose job to be a little more accurate, but it's already awesome.