SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

August 29, 2011, 02:01:24 AM #1155 Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 02:20:39 AM by Victory Badguy
That looks FAT-tastic!  It really captures the essence of Wario.  I can't wait until you finish all of his CSP's!  Of course, that means I've now got to look forward to amazing CSP's for Fox, Falco, Wolf, PT, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, WW Wario and Classic Wario.
I'm not sure that I can handle it! :oshi:

Quote from: SJS on August 29, 2011, 01:49:11 AM


This is what I came up with. He wants to eat you.
Epic file name is epic.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wow a lot of previews today SJS, they're all amazing man. xD
:vyse: Epic Wario poses btw.

Hey Mother / Earthbound fans, do these poses fit Ness and Lucas?


Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


You're on a roll today, huh? XD

I can't wait to see how these poses translate into CSPs.

Diggin' dem Mother CSPs :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Eh, not as hyped for these ones.  Ness looks OK, but Lucas seems off to me.  His right arm looks odd for some reason and to be honestly I'd prefer it if he was facing the screen more.  Don't know why, but that's just how I feel.

The effort I put into a character is directly proportional to how much I like said character. Needless to say, I don't care for Ness or Lucas XD

But I'll try to envision something better for Lucas.


Oh, and IT'S WARIO TIME


Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


These are all looking amazing man!

I love the Wolf one, Vegeta is gonna look great on that pose. As you promised, Jesse. C_C

Ness looks sexy as [censored], it's perfect.

Now Lucas looks good, but could you have him face sideways also? Sideways portraits always look better in my opinion.


SJS, you are on a freaking roll! I'm SO making an ISO file for myself with all those CSP's! :D

Awesome ;D
All we need is the small pictures for the CSS and we're good.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



August 29, 2011, 02:19:53 PM #1168 Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 02:29:41 PM by Sir Combee
Maybe it is just me, but I feel like Lucas should be sad.  I mean, look at his official model for the game. Don't really blame him though, his life kinda sucks haha

http://images.wikia.com/earthbound/images/3/30/Lucas_2_0_by_FlintofMother3.jpg

Edit: Oh yeah, if you have not made too much progress on Ness, there is always this pose. Earthbound fans (hopefully) would appreciate it and be reminded of the Photo-man :p

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/775/197958-setoshi_ness1024x768_super.jpg

Also, you don't have Marth as a shaded in character on your first page.  Did you forget him or do you just hate him?


Wario looking awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later