SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

oh yea i 4got about tht lol...kk i can wait.

I have just one request. My Mario Mask Meta Knight.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2551&Moderated=All
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



June 08, 2010, 12:01:52 AM #123 Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 04:04:56 PM by SJS
New Lloyd CSPs and assets can be found on page one.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Lloyd looks sick man. who does he go over again? wolf?

June 08, 2010, 12:52:06 AM #125 Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 12:54:28 AM by songeflemy
Yea.

Quote from: SJS on June 08, 2010, 12:01:52 AM
Here's the image I'll be using for Lloyd CSPs



CSS icons added also.



Danke.


Thanks a lot SJS!!!! =D I love them! <3

You couldn't make the TL just from images though?
Skype: ASF1nk




Quote from: songeflemy on June 08, 2010, 12:52:06 AM
Yea.

Quote from: SJS on June 08, 2010, 12:01:52 AM
Here's the image I'll be using for Lloyd CSPs



CSS icons added also.



Danke.

Yet could you do the writing for it also?

June 08, 2010, 06:47:18 PM #130 Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 04:05:26 PM by SJS
Updated.

Maskless Meat Knight, Yellow Link, Green Lloyd, blue Lloyd, Lario, Molotov Power Suit, Boshi, Birdo

Also added a few CSS names.

They can be found on page one, as usual.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Thanks a lot for the Boshi. looks great

the lloyd portraits are absolutely AMAZING!!!! it looks like it was actually made in the game. how did yu do it!?

Quote from: ASF1nk on June 08, 2010, 03:29:23 PM
Thanks a lot SJS!!!! =D I love them! <3

You couldn't make the TL just from images though?

No problem.

Sure I could, but I like to view the models in BrawlBox so I can see every angle. I can't really get a good view of his shield in those images.

Quote from: KAITOFORTE on June 08, 2010, 08:43:42 PM
the lloyd portraits are absolutely AMAZING!!!! it looks like it was actually made in the game. how did yu do it!?

Haha thanks. I made it with this image and lots of time in Photoshop.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Awesome SJS
KAITOFORTE+1 The Lloyd CSP are just perfect this i dont rly how can you do that with photoshop :o
i add a question  did you add my gold link or make your?
Also can you start making the Marth CSP with this list please =)
Marth
Belmonth Marth http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C0H4RWQZ
BloodKnight Marth (RED) http://www.mediafire.com/?m2kmmzjjgyw
San Marth http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ECGRGP50
Sothe Marth (GREEN) http://www.mediafire.com/?djm3mvzm2jz
Snake Suit Marth (BLUE) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QF603G0M
New White Marth http://www.mediafire.com/?kgx23oljnm3