SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172



"Haha! Just kidding ladies, you can all come! Aw yeah, there's enough Ike for everyone!"
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Darn. My pic got owned. LOL.

Zero suit samus doesnt have enough ike so shes mad.

SJ. I am disappoint. You left out Marth. :srs:

Quote from: Beyond on September 01, 2011, 12:49:55 AM
SJ. I am disappoint. You left out Marth. :srs:
:rage: -.-
Dont make him do that...

slayermarth, dude, please, calm done.

We're all playing around that Marth's a girl.

Don't have to get so angry about it. Play along.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Super Segtendo on September 01, 2011, 01:08:47 AM
slayermarth, dude, please, calm done.

We're all playing around that Marth's a girl.

Don't have to get so angry about it. Play along.
LOL im not mad. I was just playing.

wonder what sjs will make next.....
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Beyond on September 01, 2011, 12:49:55 AM
SJ. I am disappoint. You left out Marth. :srs:

You are so right I apologize

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 01, 2011, 01:13:14 AM
You are so right I apologize




why... is he there? couldnt you find a better place for him?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on September 01, 2011, 01:14:24 AM

why... is he there? couldnt you find a better place for him?

A better place? Like all up in Ike's butt?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 01, 2011, 01:17:34 AM
A better place? Like all up in Ike's butt?

lol no, now that you say it, i think there coulnt be a better place
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: SJS on September 01, 2011, 01:17:34 AM
A better place? Like all up in Ike's butt?

This got me.

I'd have spilled whatever I was drinking if I were drinking something.

Major lulz.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


More sexy poses please :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I figured you'd put Marth off to the side, looking all jealous and [censored].

... I think I like this result better. XD

Also, I found an interesting picture of what Marth would look like as a girl:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.