SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Like. A. [censored]ing. Gentleman.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 03, 2011, 02:25:25 AM
Like. A. [censored]ing. Gentleman.

Never have truer words been spoken in my thread.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Aww yeah!  Sexy Weegee time!  Never thought I'd say that >_>

Also, glad to hear that you're planning to make Layton's CSPs.  Knowing you they'll turn out fantastic.

After seeing the Luigi portraits, I jizzed all over the [censored]ing place.

Words can't express how much love I got for Jesse right now.




She has a surprise for you behind her back!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, put in your requests for Peach now, because, if all goes according to plan, I'm going to be putting out another huge batch of CSPs tonight. It'll be bigger than the Luigi update from last night! I don't care if they're textures or vertexes this time around, just tell me what you want what you really really want.

I've been fortunate to have no homework or impending tests this weekend. If that continues into tomorrow, I'll have another revamped character. It'll probably be Zelda. Try not to have a heart attack, Black Boo.

Also, I should probably put this out there. I won't do any "nude" or "giga-boobs" requests (not that that's ever been a problem). Just saiyan.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I demand...
Aafyre's persona!
The latest Saria!
Rosalina!
Please :3
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I can has links?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


OK, here's all of the Peach textures/vertexes that I use:

Daisy
Etna (not sure if you can make her, but whatever)
Rosalina
Colette

I think that's all I'm using atm.


Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 03, 2011, 01:55:23 PM
not sure if you can make her, but whatever

I can make anything.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


October 03, 2011, 02:18:39 PM #1467 Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 03:00:45 PM by Segtendo
Aafyre's persona
SariaNVM, a link was provided.
Rosalina (KAZECoyote version)
Don't remember what else I have. Will post more when I get home (if I have any).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


If you can make 2 or 3 CSP for Mario, that should be epic.

Baby Mario
Blaze
Melee Mario

If you can't make them, can you give me the animation you use for make CSP please?