SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


November 24, 2011, 07:24:39 PM #2236 Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 07:25:37 PM by xZedkiel
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23899
The ones in here. There are seven though, if you wouldn't mind doing one more for the pack that would be nice.


Hey guys, help me out and specify what sword you want for Ganondorf requests.

There's the default sword (white one), a vertexed sword (like the Black Knight's), or no sword. If you don't specify, I'm just going to add the default sword.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 24, 2011, 08:18:41 PM
Hey guys, help me out and specify what sword you want for Ganondorf requests.

There's the default sword (white one), a vertexed sword (like the Black Knight's), or no sword. If you don't specify, I'm just going to add the default sword.
No sword for me.

Can we see a preview of the pose so we can decide alittle better?


Looks like everyone's requested the ones I use (even Gilgamesh, surprisingly.)

Hope they all look good.



Quote from: Moka Akashiya on November 24, 2011, 10:05:48 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3347

Where's the texture there? All I see is a FitGanon and FitGanonMotionEtc file.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I believe this is the proper place to tell you that you got a sexy avatar.

I don't want swords in the cell.


November 25, 2011, 05:39:21 AM #2249 Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 06:01:34 AM by SJS
Alright, that's enough requests
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.