SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172



There's the old lighting one, then the new lighting one... in all their boring glory.

Then a fancy exciting new pose I came up with based on this.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Ah.
I had a feeling that pose was Skyward Sword-inspired.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



January 04, 2012, 12:08:04 AM #2662 Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 12:35:31 AM by SJS
You guys realize that I've done most of these, right? Reading is power.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Great job with the Sheik and Fox CSPs, as usual. Sorry I didn't comment sooner. Now for my requests:

Ralph by Phreeq
Green Goblin by NICKtendo DS
Fierce Dedede Link by BP
Zelda 2 Link by BP
Guybrush Threepwood by BP
Ancient Snake by Androu1

I would have requested my Zero recolors, but I felt It was more important to requests these.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]





I promise I'll get to Link and Fox's BPs soon. They're so boring to make...
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


SHOOT.... They are awesome just awesome....
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These r... AMAZING :kdance: :af: :kdance:
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

:happy: You made my Zero recolors, even though I didn't actually request them. I love you.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I dont have words to express all this awsomenes at once  :happy:
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.