SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

February 21, 2012, 11:15:36 PM #3090 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:18:14 PM by Nanobuds

 :happy: ZOMG Awsome THNX :happy:
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:


Awwww dude. Hardcore. Nano, look he made our Boo Mario! Thanks SJS!



I told myself I wouldn't flood you with requests :P but, you did Boo Mario, so WHY DOES NO ONE PAY ATTENTION TO WEEGEE?!?! (Brawl Taunts Video reference for those of you who don't know xD)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25241
Plus, I gotta have me my Mewtwo (In Lucario's pose I dont have the Mewtwo PSA, Idk if you gave Mewtwo his own pose or not :P)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25273





Thank you kindly for Infernape good sir. Upon inspecting my css I realized I now need to make another request. If you would, I'd like Luke done as well.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23794

Thanks again. You do good work.
I haz an art thread. Feel free to revive it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28091.0

Thanks to Star-Stella for my sig!

Assuming that if one request is done you're allowed to do another, could you please do Steve?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24376

February 22, 2012, 06:40:07 AM #3101 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 06:41:36 AM by SJS
Quote from: Dimes on February 22, 2012, 04:27:42 AM
Thank you kindly for Infernape good sir. Upon inspecting my css I realized I now need to make another request. If you would, I'd like Luke done as well.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23794

Thanks again. You do good work.
I believe I've already made that. At least I think this is what you want.



Also, Samus, Squirtle, and Zero Suit Samus all have BPs and CSS images.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


February 22, 2012, 08:11:29 AM #3102 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 09:26:14 AM by StarWaffle
I'd like to request the desaturated spiderman from this

http://www.mediafire.com/?09og2wa74zwhjbx

If you don't mind...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25270
I'd like to see this have a portrait.

Hopefully it won't be hard to make a portrait for.  :-\

Quote from: SJS on February 22, 2012, 06:40:07 AM
I believe I've already made that. At least I think this is what you want.


Oh hey there it is. Not sure how I missed it, but thanks anyway.
I haz an art thread. Feel free to revive it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28091.0

Thanks to Star-Stella for my sig!