SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on May 04, 2012, 03:00:21 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Improved upon all of the Zelda portraits. Also, these are not indexed.
Those look awesome!



Totally awesome. It's like it gets more awesome each time. Thanks SJS!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


dem eyes

Nice work as always, SJS

@Zelda CSP's
Umm... wow. o.o
I like them alot. ^w^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Dem CSP's.. I really like them o.o



There you are :af:
Great job as always SJS.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




I never see that hack on BrawlVault.
Does someone can show me the link?


I know you're done taking Zelda requests... but this just missed the cut. I hope you're willing to do it, if not, you can just add it to the queue... I only have one there :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26207


inb4 somebody requests it


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 06, 2012, 04:37:03 PM
you're awesome
thank you, well..
i rather preffered to do my own csps on those poses myself than bothering SJS with more requests, thats all, heh

You shouldn't be afraid to bother me with requests. That's what this thread is for.

However, whether or not I'll get to them in a timely manner is another subject entirely.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.