SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I wouldnt mind if Shadow is next  :P I doubt it though
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

Quote from: JayGamer on September 03, 2012, 09:45:06 AMWere you serious about Shadow?

Quote from: TheMTorres29 on September 03, 2012, 09:46:30 PMI wouldnt mind if Shadow is next  :P I doubt it though

I love black text.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


September 03, 2012, 11:58:02 PM #4052 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 12:00:57 AM by SJS
Haha... no.

Pokemon Trainer (as in the Trainer himself) requests are open.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




lil' late but...

Toon Link <3.
Skype: ASF1nk








September 04, 2012, 02:39:28 AM #4061 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 02:43:49 AM by Segtendo
I only have 4 Pokemon Trainers. I THINK I have the Ash that's being requested.

EDIT: Is this the right one? http://www.mediafire.com/?tm9cqcfp3d1ffae
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Quote from: Segtendo on September 04, 2012, 02:39:28 AM
I only have 4 Pokemon Trainers. I THINK I have the Ash that's being requested.

EDIT: Is this the right one? http://www.mediafire.com/?tm9cqcfp3d1ffae

You have this one then.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12182
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.