SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I can't think of a Luigi I would want that hasn't already been requested. So...

Excuse me while I attempt to make Lucario CSPs...Dat Mewtwo (X/Y Forme) hack...


Because I caaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


You. You are awesome for doing Mewthree.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


luigi requests?! how long do I have to finish this http://25.media.tumblr.com/53bd01941e8bf7cca8a1d5ee68579f9f/tumblr_mg5xpp6rkQ1rne1ubo1_1280.jpg import over luigi to reach the requesting time?!




Just posting what I've completed so far since I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to the rest.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nhy8l2e15vyql9d/GyEG6jXUfh


I haven't been able to find these hacks from the last time I took Luigi requests, so send them my way if you happen to have them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I have Quote. I'll send it to you ASAP (on 3DS ATM.)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ive finished Suwako! https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/FitLuigi01.pcs
it has bone edits which makes her look terribly deform at simple view on brawlbox, but if youre using a .chr to pose them, it should look fine, tell me first if youre using a .chr to pose, if not you should ignore this request, it would just look terribly deform

That's a really nice pose, fits him well!


Here he is.
And I'm diggin' the new pose. Can't wait for the rest.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The Luigi pose. It is awesome. Year of Luigi indeed.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Kyouma on April 15, 2013, 05:08:52 AM
Ive finished Suwako! https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/FitLuigi01.pcs
it has bone edits which makes her look terribly deform at simple view on brawlbox, but if youre using a .chr to pose them, it should look fine, tell me first if youre using a .chr to pose, if not you should ignore this request, it would just look terribly deform
It came out fine.

Quote from: TaikoMang on April 15, 2013, 05:20:34 AM
That's a really nice pose, fits him well!
Thanks, Chrom!

Quote from: Segtendo on April 15, 2013, 01:24:30 PM

Here he is.
And I'm diggin' the new pose. Can't wait for the rest.
Thanks brah

Quote from: Shun_One on April 15, 2013, 07:18:37 PM
The Luigi pose. It is awesome. Year of Luigi indeed.
Thanks, loved your Luigi recolors.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.