SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8qfu5xpwgqd8276/axYY8Fv_IS

And that completes the Star Fox trio.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


These... These are awesome Falco portraits.

I await requests ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Very nicely done and badass looking.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Very nice SJS! These came just in time for me. I started setting up my files for cBliss.

why does falco have 2 guns though?

Quote from: Kage Ryu on June 30, 2013, 06:14:11 AM
Huzzay! You're alive!

And you've brought a nice new Foxy pose.

No, I died. And when you die, the last thing you were doing is the thing you do for the rest of eternity. So now I'll be making CSPs forever.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 30, 2013, 06:17:09 AM
That Fox pose... looks sick.
Quote from: Segtendo on June 30, 2013, 04:23:40 PM
Oh [censored]. That new pose is Foxy.
Quote from: joke king on June 30, 2013, 07:12:25 PM
sjs, dat sex is posy!

lolthx

Quote from: Sirkura on June 30, 2013, 07:05:00 PM
bleh "deletes her stupid post" nvm i'll figure something out thx <3

What he meant was "SJS is busy making other characters look sexy, but your request can be done at a later date"

Quote from: PAVGN on July 01, 2013, 12:26:05 AM
My savoir, SJS! Thank you for rescuing me from the spam lord SJS! That new Fox pose is outstanding. Has anyone ever told you that you're good enough to be an official Nintendo artist? Because you are.

Ha, that would be awesome!

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 01, 2013, 12:26:32 AM
Ok fine, I think I will.  :>.>:

Good

Quote from: Segtendo on July 01, 2013, 02:19:33 AM
These... These are awesome Falco portraits.

I await requests ;D

Alright, but don't hold your breath :D

Quote from: PAVGN on July 01, 2013, 02:20:25 AM
Very nicely done and badass looking.

It's twice as cool as Fox's because there are twice as many guns in it.

Quote from: Lockablefaceman on July 01, 2013, 07:41:28 AM
Very nice SJS! These came just in time for me. I started setting up my files for cBliss.

Great, hope you find what you need.

Quote from: joke king on July 01, 2013, 09:32:22 AM
why does falco have 2 guns though?

Because two guns are better than one.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


This pretty much sums up how I feel.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So yeah, that Adventures Falco? I need a link to that one. It's the second one right after his default.

Excellent work on Fox and Falco's poses man. They look great.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Just wanted to say that I love your CSP's!
Also, is this where I request my six textures or do I need to send them some other way? (Sorry, I'm new to KC!)

Say, could you link me to where Falco's assaultb texture is?

Thanks. :)

If you haven't noticed yet, Albafika and I finally finished Nephenee. If you haven't noticed there were also CSPs when you were doing your first round of noticing, here there are.

And there they are again if you haven't noticed anything yet because you read backwards.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 03, 2013, 05:58:08 AM
If you haven't noticed yet, Albafika and I finally finished Nephenee. If you haven't noticed there were also CSPs when you were doing your first round of noticing, here there are.

And there they are again if you haven't noticed anything yet because you read backwards.



At least the similar idea I had for Roy texture-wise didn't go to waste on Nephenee... Damned Sword of Seals...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

mhmm... now I see wut took u so long to post sumthin' up in here o.O)?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on July 01, 2013, 05:25:51 PM
This pretty much sums up how I feel.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 01, 2013, 06:45:18 PM
Your post crashed my safari app.

So many feels it broke the internet.

Quote from: Shun_One on July 01, 2013, 08:16:26 PM
So yeah, that Adventures Falco? I need a link to that one. It's the second one right after his default.

Excellent work on Fox and Falco's poses man. They look great.

Da. https://www.dropbox.com/s/op78n5l9x64v0ap/AdvnetureFalco.rar

Quote from: m0rd0 on July 02, 2013, 12:48:52 AM
Just wanted to say that I love your CSP's!
Also, is this where I request my six textures or do I need to send them some other way? (Sorry, I'm new to KC!)


It's six requests whenever I'm taking requests. Sadly I'm not taking requests. Requests.

Quote from: TheSoraKid on July 03, 2013, 05:30:49 AM
Say, could you link me to where Falco's assaultb texture is?

Thanks. :)

Si. https://www.dropbox.com/s/khvey1vcnus9fx5/FalcoAssault%20%282%29.rar

Quote from: Velen on July 03, 2013, 06:01:51 AM
At least the similar idea I had for Roy texture-wise didn't go to waste on Nephenee... Damned Sword of Seals...

Was your idea was to make a post including the word "notice" so many times it became redundant? Or do you mean recolors based off of other Fire Emblem characters? Or both? Or neither?!

Quote from: ZpÑ41 on July 03, 2013, 06:56:01 AM
mhmm... now I see wut took u so long to post sumthin' up in here o.O)?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


My six week hiatus had nothing to do with Brawl modding at all XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.