SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on July 21, 2013, 06:14:53 AM
Thanks, I do appreciate that you take the time to say that.


And I know I just said that I wasn't doing Sonic, but oh [censored] look what happened!

Just a few recolors now. I really don't feel like making all of Sonic's friends, every Sonic model from every 3D Sonic game, and all the fan characters right now.
O_O

These are amazing. So glad you decided to do 'em anyway man! Speeds work on my vibrant project up!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

You are Amazing. I just have a super small request though. Can you fix the Sonic and Metaknight links though? Something is wrong with them and they look so awesome!

This is...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


...the manliest update ever.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


YES. ALL OF MY YES.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Manliest update indeed. Falcon's pose...is so powerful. And Snake gives the aura of "Yeah, I just did that"
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Both of those poses put a smile on my face.  Your CSPs have been phenomenal lately

TOO manly.
Slightly disappointed in the lack of Old Snake and Captain Seahawk though...


July 23, 2013, 06:13:21 AM #5078 Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 11:17:14 AM by NinfanNanz
Hey hey, I love all of your CSPs. GUESS WHO'S STAYING UP ALL NIGHT TO CHANGE BRAWL? Anyway,  Are there a lelouch over Marth CSPs? if there are, could you  link me? there are 339 pages and that's a lot to read through. if there aren't, Could you please make some? :C sorry to bother you.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13961
here's the link for the model.

 :yay: Oh man, these are epic.
Now if only the other recolors of deadpool we here too... Ah well!
Also That Capt. C CSP's look beast as well!

(I bet SJS' next set portraits will be... either Pikachu or Ice Climbers.)

Is it just me or are the Pictures broken on the main thread?

Quote from: Wehttam321 on July 23, 2013, 08:05:17 PM
Is it just me or are the Pictures broken on the main thread?
Broken for me as well.
On another note DAT SNAKE. DAT FALCON. DAT HNNNGGHH-

Sexy snake is sexy.

But I think you forgot blue Chief :p

This made me happy!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh man these are too good. Now I have to find an even better way than before to show my immense level of yes without breaking the entire internet.