SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


excellent. with that I can replace chaos 0, since perfect chaos is a stage background now.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Mega Lucario! :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


My CSP packs (well the default one at least) will be updated tonight. The default one is done right now, but I'm just working on something extra to add to it :>
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 05, 2013, 01:26:06 AM
My CSP packs (well the default one at least) will be updated tonight. The default one is done right now, but I'm just working on something extra to add to it :>
*Puzzles through possibilities of what said extra thing can be, comes up blank* I'll just wait and be surprised then.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Something new... a character revamp? A new background? None of the above!?

vBrawl CSP pack is finally updated. I hope the wait wasn't causing you to lose sleep (or impacting your life in any other negative way). Because I care about how the world views you. And how you view the world.

Project: M CSP pack might be updated tomorrow. Or might not be. Depends on what fate has decided.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 05, 2013, 01:26:06 AM
The default one is done right now, but I'm just working on something extra to add to it :>
I give up. I have no idea. :srs:
I thought it was a new Zelda at first.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


September 05, 2013, 11:53:20 AM #5229 Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 12:52:19 PM by BluePSI
Update to Ness meebee?

It's not new CSPs. You'll find it eventually.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 05, 2013, 02:44:37 PM
It's not new CSPs. You'll find it eventually.
Found it. It's in Classic Mode.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


found what? where? what now? where is this exactly?

September 06, 2013, 01:54:02 AM #5234 Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 02:16:25 AM by br3
Is this allowed?



I reposed as close as possible. Did better than I expected...

For comparison:


[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]