SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

With all the Ns I figured Ness would be mixed in there somewhere.

Sorry for the lack of activity. Besides being busy, my mouse broke a few weeks ago (and I can't exactly use Photoshop properly with my laptop's touchpad). Should finally be picking up a new one this weekend though.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 07, 2013, 03:51:46 PM
Sorry for the lack of activity. Besides being busy, my mouse broke a few weeks ago (and I can't exactly use Photoshop properly with my laptop's touchpad). Should finally be picking up a new one this weekend though.
It's all good, Take your time.

SJS How did you render those CSP's for every character?

Quote from: E-scope12 on November 15, 2013, 02:59:55 PM
SJS How did you render those CSP's for every character?

God's tears. Or Brawlbox. It's been a while, so my memory's foggy.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I use PS with the touchpad all the time for textures...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: SJS on November 19, 2013, 05:17:05 AM
God's tears. Or Brawlbox. It's been a while, so my memory's foggy.

God's Tears?

Ooooh, no wonder my renders come out horrible! I've been using Orphan Tears

Does anyone know where I can download this Samus costume?

I found it here on BrawlVault, but it said the download was broken. Does anyone else know where to find it or just happen to have it?
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

Unless somebody still has it lying around, it's pretty much gone. The creator lost it somehow and wants to try and get it back, but he can't find anyone that might still have it.

Also SJS, got any plans for some new poses for a certain telekinetic clone, red haired swordsman, green egg-laying dinosaur, pink marshmallow that eats anything, eskimos, tiny space captain, and/or armored bounty hunter?   ;)

Quote from: Velen on November 19, 2013, 06:18:05 AM
I use PS with the touchpad all the time for textures...
I've always hated them. Mine stays off all the time.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on November 19, 2013, 01:13:30 PM
God's Tears?

Ooooh, no wonder my renders come out horrible! I've been using Orphan Tears
Orphan tears won't work on their own, you gotta mix them with whore sweat.

Quote from: Luigifan141 on November 19, 2013, 11:27:04 PM
Does anyone know where I can download this Samus costume?

I found it here on BrawlVault, but it said the download was broken. Does anyone else know where to find it or just happen to have it?
I happen to have it.

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on November 20, 2013, 12:14:31 AM
Unless somebody still has it lying around, it's pretty much gone. The creator lost it somehow and wants to try and get it back, but he can't find anyone that might still have it.

Also SJS, got any plans for some new poses for a certain telekinetic clone, red haired swordsman, green egg-laying dinosaur, pink marshmallow that eats anything, eskimos, tiny space captain, and/or armored bounty hunter?   ;)
Mewtwo and Roy are maybes. Yoshi's fine for now. Just did Kirby, Ice Climbers, and Olimar (relatively) recently. Samus is fine, too. So five nos and two maybes. Seven nos in woman-speak. Might do CSPs for alternate costumes since that's the only P:M thing that's ever piqued my interest.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 20, 2013, 12:44:51 AM
Orphan tears won't work on their own, you gotta mix them with whore sweat.

Of course! How could I have be so naive?

Thank you, Man of Tragic

Quote from: SJS on November 20, 2013, 12:44:51 AM
Orphan tears won't work on their own, you gotta mix them with whore sweat.
Good God guys, I really love this community sometimes.

Oh yeah. Haha. Forgot about the new Kirby and Yoshi poses from way back + redos to Olimar, Samus, and the Ice Climbers. I think I meant to say more portrait recolors + the alternate costumes instead of poses. Probably shouldn't be posting here while half asleep next time.


Will you also be making CPS's for your cBliss project thing?