SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

SJS, then would you want us to hold off of the requests for now, or should we still posts our requests here for later?

I know you already did Wario and put Wario Man in, but are you going to do different renders for Giga Bowser and Wario Man?

Can you do 6 tunics for Toon Link? Basically him with a Mirror Shield.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209336
Master of Shadow and Dark...
Stones Have Power of Stars...
Complete All Seven...
So That We, the Great Ones...
Can Live Again by the Stone...
We Know the Stars Spurn Us...
And That the Skies Lie...
But the Stars Bring Balance.

~Paper Mario - The Thousand Year Door


I'm just posting here to say your CSPs are amazing. I especially like the Ike and Toon Link ones.

Hm, anyone did a P:M 3.6 pack?
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

Bowser


Yoshi


Zelda



Full-sized renders for the curious.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209061
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Okay, joking.

Here's my actual requests.

Smash 3 Yoshi.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206495

Smash 3 Bowser.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205197

Smash 3 Zelda.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35943

(I personally don't use these, but I bet someone's bound to request them)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

SJ.
Yes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Those Yoshi CSPs are SEXY! :D

I'll post requests later! If SJS starts doing them again, I'd be soooo hyped!



Just curious, but will there be another one of these coming out for v3.6? Cause I have been just slowing doing it myself as you have been coming out with them.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


That dedede looks so damn good... Also, im wondering if you're doing falco and pit next...
retired