SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

that project has been extinct for a long time

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Hey SJS, when is the next update to the csps?




Those Bowser and Samus CSPs look amazing SJS! <3
Glad to see you're doing requests (sorta) again! :)

Oh hi. Forgot to mention on my last post, I've refined my CSP methods a bit. That makes doing requests a bit simpler. Unfortunately, it means I have to re-scale my existing renders (although it does not take very long). But hey, I've been doing old requests as I trudge through this.

Like Bowser and Samus last week, I've done these adjustments to Mario and Sonic this week. BPs have been added as well.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


He returns! Good show, tally-ho, pip pip, all that.

Glad to see you're back making your amazing CSPs SJS! :)

Captain Falcon, Meta Knight, and Peach have had BPs and a few requests added. Also, the Captain Falcon pose has been overhauled (and I'm quite fond of it). Check it out!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


All of this CPS are great! thanks

Are you still doing requests?

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Do you not do Smash 3C Skins and only official Smash 3 Skins, because I can't find any Smash 3C Skins
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!