SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172



Dunno if anyone asked for this, but...
SM64 Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34202
And my personal skin of the above mod, MM64: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209025
Hai, I'm a casual gamer and I wanna make some good imports, lol


Not sure if you're aware of this, but the dropbox link for Pit on the main page does not lead to the new pose (the one with him holding the blade on his shoulder).  It leads to folders of all your other poses, including the other pose you made recently where it looks like he's jumping to his right, however the newest pose is not there despite being the preview image on this forum.
Love your work and can't wait to see what else you release.

It's been a while since I've last checked on here, so forgive me if this has already been asked.

Will there be another one of these coming out for PM v3.6 that has all of your updated CSPs?

Quote from: PMCB on March 31, 2016, 06:07:15 AM
It's been a while since I've last checked on here, so forgive me if this has already been asked.

Will there be another one of these coming out for PM v3.6 that has all of your updated CSPs?
Dude, SJS said he would once he finishes some CSPs and BPs. Check the front page, it's right above the links to the CSPs.
Hai, I'm a casual gamer and I wanna make some good imports, lol



April 04, 2016, 01:35:02 AM #6277 Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 10:23:50 PM by RedReaperNero
I envy your talent SJS. Your csps really are the best!

As for requests, how about...

Pit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Link:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sonic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wolf:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Marth:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ike:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Charizard:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Where might i find a download for your Olimar cBliss colors?


I dunno if you're still doing these or not. But I thought I'd throw in a request to get CSP's and BP's for these. Would be very much appreciated.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203587
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: EnKaYea on February 29, 2016, 02:45:22 AM
Does anyone have the download for these Ice Climber skins?











I can't seem to find them.

I second that.