SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I have brawl+ and I use all of his CSPs

Quote from: jokekid on May 09, 2011, 08:52:38 AM
too bad the csps are for original brawl...
Not sure what you mean by that o.o

For anyone wondering how Ike will be posed...


Also, I'll probably be doing Toon Link next
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 10, 2011, 04:23:12 AM
Not sure what you mean by that o.o

For anyone wondering how Ike will be posed...


Also, I'll probably be doing Toon Link next

sexy. pure win. cant wait. that is all.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Thanks XD

I was trying to make his appearance more like his Path of Radiance one rather than his Brawl one.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 10, 2011, 05:00:09 AM
Thanks XD

I was trying to make his appearance more like his Path of Radiance one rather than his Brawl one.

i can tell, did you use maya for this one correct?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


You may have noticed this already, but your Luigi's link is broken.

i gotta say i expected something more dinamic for ike... and the arms look kinda weird to me, but the HD effect is kewl as always ^^

Hmm....


You get MORE sympathy from me...

Does this person fight for his friends?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 10, 2011, 05:25:28 AM
i can tell, did you use maya for this one correct?
No, couldn't get it working D=

Quote from: JayGamer on May 10, 2011, 08:04:52 AM
You may have noticed this already, but your Luigi's link is broken.
Thanks, it's fixed now

Quote from: jokekid on May 10, 2011, 03:07:32 PM
i gotta say i expected something more dinamic for ike... and the arms look kinda weird to me, but the HD effect is kewl as always ^^
Really? I though I captured Ike's personality pretty well.

Quote from: KTH on May 10, 2011, 04:03:46 PM
Hmm....


You get MORE sympathy from me...
Quote from: Segtendo on May 10, 2011, 05:49:39 PM
Does this person fight for his friends?
Yes, yes he does XD



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: SJS on May 10, 2011, 06:57:48 PM
No, couldn't get it working D=
Thanks, it's fixed now
Really? I though I captured Ike's personality pretty well.
Yes, yes he does XD



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


fking win! 8D

You'll get the internet from me!
Lame joke i know xP

i must say it looks really good after all, i think the legs were bothering me... xD


Quote from: SJS on May 10, 2011, 06:57:48 PM
Really? I though I captured Ike's personality pretty well.
For what it's worth, I agree.  I can see what he's saying about expecting a more dynamic pose, but I see Ike's primary description as "a touch guy who fights for reasons other than malice", and this pose seems to catch that.