SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

The Lyn over Link one? If I can get over the creepy sex change factor, maybe XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


May 19, 2011, 04:49:09 AM #841 Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 01:37:17 PM by Matryoshka
I'd love to see Ordon Link and Magic Armor link

Knight Luigi as i requested last time it request was open
and SSJ1/3 Mario and SSJ1 Luigi
and Kid buu (lucario) :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I don't know if this hack is simple  :af: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13463
Thanks!



I was gonna say a Ragna the Bloodedge for Ike but then again I don't think it's a simple enough hack :(

Update!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Peach Mario is awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Nice! Mario Peach is my favorite of those.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Ah you finally did my Sailor Mars request from long ago. Thank you sir!

I still see some white dots in it though, but that's all good I'll take them out myself.

The Peach with brown hair has some too.


I see you released Toon Link a few days ago...

:af2:

Looks fantastic!

ತಎತ

May 21, 2011, 01:51:57 PM #852 Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 04:15:34 AM by SJS
Here's a couple CSPs...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And a crapload of CSS icons!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Or a link to the gallery
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Hey SJS, amazing work!! :) I have a few requests if you have the time

Gerudo Shiek (to go with Gerudo Zelda)
Crimson Zelda

Thank you very very much in advance if you're able to do them!

Vanguard Ike looks sweet dude.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]