SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 28, 2012, 11:57:02 PM
Pokemon Trainer with all 3 Pokemon is more painful. :srs:
Can't beat that.

Also those Tails are really cool.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Who do you have Tails over? I wish to use these CSP's accordingly  :srs:

Hey thanks for making CSPs for all my hacks without anyone asking. Can you try posting those CSPs you made on more of my hacks?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Then request them when the time comes :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I was asking him to post the csps he made for me on my hacks on BrawlVault <_<
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: ▂▃▄Big Boss▄▃▂ on September 30, 2012, 05:26:31 AM
I was asking him to post the csps he made for me on my hacks on BrawlVault <_<
SJS himself doesn't post his CSP's on peoples hacks in the vault, fans of those hacks download the CSP's themselves and upload them to an image hosting site, then put them on the hacks, giving credit to SJS.
Or at least, that's what they're supposed to do.

Quote from: JayGamer on September 29, 2012, 12:47:04 PM
Who do you have Tails over? I wish to use these CSP's accordingly  :srs:

They're supposed to be for KTH's Tails PSA, but I don't know the status on it unfortunately. It would be tragic if it's never finished.

Quote from: ▂▃▄Big Boss▄▃▂ on September 30, 2012, 04:12:15 AM
Hey thanks for making CSPs for all my hacks without anyone asking. Can you try posting those CSPs you made on more of my hacks?

I'm pretty sure I don't have CSPs for ALL your hacks, just the Snake ones. And I'm usually never the one that adds my own CSPs to other people's hacks. Like JayGamer said, people can add them as long as they upload them to another image hosting site. But most of the time, they don't. Which eats up my Photobucket bandwidth. And that's just tragic.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Made a couple more Mia recolors. Made CSPs for them, too.



TragicTragicTragicTragicTragicTragicTragicTragicTragicTragicTragicTragic
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I love that Mia is good character for making recolors. Nice work one again, SJS.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Your albums are getting glitched... at least for me.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 30, 2012, 06:43:19 PM
I love that Mia is good character for making recolors. Nice work one again, SJS.

Oh totally.

Quote from: Clone Mega on September 30, 2012, 06:44:20 PM
Your albums are getting glitched... at least for me.

Well that's tragic. It'll fix itself hopefully.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


It keeps saying 404 Not Found  >:(


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: KC on September 30, 2012, 11:13:41 PM
It keeps saying 404 Not Found  >:(

Don't give me that face.  :>.>:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


None of your csp are giving me problems, and how many pictures did you use today xD?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com