SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I'm requesting my recolors for Adventure Wario:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29136

You already did the normal Adventure Wario so they're just 5 to do ;)

One question, after you've done my request i can request new 6 ones, or not?

October 05, 2012, 07:26:24 PM #4201 Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 07:31:46 PM by NaOH
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 05, 2012, 06:55:05 PM
We all asked for Kirby yet you give us Wario instead. I think I understand why. There are some Kirby textures that  use Emerald textures, and you're gonna wait for the new BB to support shaders.
I think it's more likely he just does what he wants.  He doesn't seem to like kirby :P



Doug, remove one of them. He said only 6.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]






I'll go ahead and add Booster to my previous 5 since Doug removed it from his.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18915

Hold on.. a little quick request to add to my other one..
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23588
Could you do the Classic Eggman included in here?
and turned em into robuts



October 06, 2012, 06:03:07 AM #4213 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 11:42:55 PM by Segab
OMG UR CSPS ARE MAJICAL!!!!!

yo stop the caps lock dawg
-Segab
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on October 06, 2012, 06:03:07 AM
OMG UR CSPS ARE MAJICAL!!!!!
RN'T DEY DA BESTEST IN DE WURLD?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]